Alpha Media – Louisville is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented person to be an Account Executive with a desire to build and maintain ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience, be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives, and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital products.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operated 251 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Negotiate local and regional business.
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software.
- Assist with writing advertising copy as required by the client.
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals.
Requirements for the positions include the following:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field with sales and business development experience or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- A proven record of delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and targeted-display digital advertising.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic and hardworking individual who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- Radio or media broadcasting experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume by clicking the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Dale Schaefer, Director of Sales
520 S. Fourth Street
Louisville, KY 40202
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.