Alpha Media – Cameron-Bethany is seeking dynamic, results-oriented Account Executives who have a proven track record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate is conversational, client focused, a self-starter who is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 251 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats. Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell radio and digital advertising.
- Provide valuable consultative services to small, mid-size and large firms and bring a concentrated focus on business development for both you and your clients.
- Prospect for new accounts and identify local businesses that have a need for our products and services.
- Set appointments, meet with clients, make sales presentations and execute contracts.
- Establish and execute weekly, daily, and monthly sales plans.
- Assist with writing advertising copy as required by the client.
- Coordinate the production and scheduling of advertising with the Production and Traffic Departments.
- Coordinate with the Promotions Director to develop sales promotion programs that fit your client’s needs.
- Meet established revenue requirements.
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Previous sales experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient prospecting and business development skills.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Previous sales experience in the media broadcasting field.
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a growing entity, submit your cover letter and resume by clicking on the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Doug Schmitz, Market Manager
PO Box 643
Cameron, MO 64429
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.