Alpha Media – Fredericksburg is seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Account Executive with a proven track record of building and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing clients through the entire sales cycle. The ideal candidate must possess proven business development and sales experience and be a self-starter that is able to work with clients to meet marketing objectives and sell the value of Alpha Media local radio and digital brands.
Alpha Media is one of the fastest growing companies in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative, and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Sell radio and digital advertising
- Successfully uncover and close new, non-radio advertisers utilizing plans comprised of local spot and/or digital/non-spot revenue areas.
- Understand digital marketing including mobile and programmatic digital advertising
- Ensure that company initiatives and tools provided are used and maximized
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and training sessions
- Negotiate direct and agency business
- Input client orders and copy using company provided software
- Ensure attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual local + NTR + digital budget goals
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Must be an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- This position requires a fully insured personal vehicle and valid driver’s license.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Experience building strategic presentations and dynamically presenting them to clients.
- A proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Sandy Ridgeway, Business Manager
616 Amelia Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.