Corporate Accounts Receivable Coordinator
Alpha Media is seeking a Corporate Accounts Receivable Coordinator to be located in our downtown Portland, Oregon headquarters. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills, and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing companies in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operated 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Post payments and daily reconciliations.
- Cash in advance order management.
- Process credit applications.
- Invoice and mail weekly/monthly orders.
- Process collections.
- Resolve client requests and client reconciliations.
- Prepare month-end reports.
- Additional duties as assigned consistent with the position.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Experience in the media industry.
- Experience with WideOrbit and/or Marketron software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be extremely organized and have the ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Possess excellent analytical problem solving skills.
- Be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with a variety of people in sales, accounting, traffic, and other departments within the company.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- Expert level experience working with WideOrbit traffic software.
- Experience in a traffic manager position.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: HR – Corp AR Coordinator
1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.