Corporate Sales Marketing Coordinator
Alpha Media is seeking a Corporate Sales Marketing Coordinator to join our corporate development team. The Sales Marketing Coordinator will provide support in sales administration, general sales related reports, and acts as an extension of the business development department to all Alpha markets. This position has the potential to work remotely.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing media company in America!
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Analyze market data to create sales and training presentations.
- Capture and share sales oriented research, materials, and case studies.
- Project management, including sales campaigns, recap and coordination of creative specs, and pricing for multi-market campaigns.
- Oversee revenue tracking for multiple platforms.
- Provide administrative and/or process support for multi-market sales, contract/order/revision administration, copy/continuity, customer service, and proof of performance.
- Assist in digital order coordination, continuity, and proof of performance.
- Manage the case study library and blog.
- Support and field requests from local markets.
- Coordinate meeting and company WebEx presentations.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
- A minimum two years’ experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent editing skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task while balancing multiple priorities, and detail oriented.
- Proficient in all MS Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Facebook and Google analytics.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Knowledge of Photoshop and graphic design.
- Experience with market research.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking on the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: HR - Corporate Sales Marketing Coordinator
1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.