Customer Service Representative
Alpha Media – Waynesville-Lebanon is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our six stations - 103.7 KJEL-FM, 750 KBNN-AM, 97.9 KFBD-FM, 102.3 KOZQ-FM, 1390 KJPW-AM, and 1270 KIIK-AM. The successful candidate is detail oriented, outgoing, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Alpha Media is one of the fastest growing companies in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Contact established and new customers in our 36-county service area of Southwest/Southcentral Missouri and present radio and digital marketing plans.
- Develop a positive relationship with Account Executives and support staff.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for Alpha Media’s unique platform and value proposition.
- Must be available to work Monday through Friday, 8a-5p.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree or other post high school education.
- Previous marketing and/or advertising experience.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking on the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Kimberly Shumate
PO Box 1112
Lebanon, MO 65536
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.