Digital Media Coordinator
Alpha Media - Peoria is looking for a full-time Digital Media Coordinator to be located in Peoria, Illinois. Reporting to Sales Management/Digital Sales Management, the Digital Media Coordinator will have a heavy social media focus. The ideal candidate will have experience creating and managing Facebook campaigns, sponsored ads, and using social media from a marketing perspective. This person will use the social media platforms to design customized target audiences based on client goals. The ideal candidate will also be Google AdWords certified and have experience with Google and YouTube campaigns. A social media/marketing degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required. Graphic design experience is a plus. This is a perfect position for someone who loves being up to speed on the latest trends in social media and enjoys spending time within the social media and Google platform.
The ideal candidate is someone who is versatile, thinks outside-the-box, and demonstrates the innate ability to “get things done.” The successful candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects at any given time with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy. The candidate should be highly skilled in common digital software, including Adobe Creative Suite. They should be able to display a portfolio of work and be genuinely passionate about design.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Come work for the fastest growing company in radio today!
The ideal candidate will have the following skillsets and background:
- Social Media/Marketing related Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of two years in social media marketing and/or other digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Facebook newsfeed sponsored ad campaigns and other targeted display and setting up campaigns and understand best practices to optimize campaign based on client’s goals and objectives.
- Strong, constantly up-to-date understanding how to best utilize all of Facebook’s marketing capabilities along with implementing various tactics to best serve individualized client campaigns.
- Ability to review and monitor Facebook campaigns within Facebook Ads Manager daily to ensure targeted performance – includes preparation of campaign analytics.
- Desire to allocate time weekly to learn and effectively implement new Facebook and other social media capabilities.
- Coordination of outsourced web development projects and small web programming adjustments internally.
- Creating and preparing presentations for clients and deliverables as needed.
- Have the ability to self-manage tasks and priorities.
- Order placement and account maintenance for top digital accounts and/or reps.
- Experience with, and knowledge regarding, evolving social media platforms and related metrics.
- Knowledge of Word Press and Interactive tools/products.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Ability to work closely with clients and co-workers.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience overseeing the daily operation of social media campaigns.
- High degree of experience in traditional as well as digital design and creation of GIFs.
- Deep experience managing websites using content management systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines in an ever-changing project landscape.
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines.
- Must be reachable via phone and/or email after business hours.
- Extremely knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs (emphasis on Power Point, Excel, and Word).
- Ability to handle graphic design overflow.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- Adobe Creative Cloud tools and other digital software.
- Experience as copywriter/editor.
- Experience with GoogleAdWords.
- Video shooting, editing, and post production.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join an exciting, growing media company, submit your cover letter, portfolio and resume by clicking the Apply button. You may also may the same to:
ATTN: Emily Holman, Business Manager
331 Fulton Street, 12th Floor
Peoria, IL 61602
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in e-verify