Digital Product Manager – remote position
Alpha Media – Corporate is looking for a full-time remote Digital Product Manager to be located in Central or Eastern United States. Reporting to the Lead Digital Product/Account Manager, the Digital Product Manager is responsible for launching innovative online customer experiences and driving revenue and profit growth through product ideation, iteration, and execution. The right candidate will “own” web/mobile products and push the edge of innovation within those products and our platforms. This is a 100% remote position.
Their main responsibilities will be to provide leadership and analysis on a variety of key business initiatives, partner with Programming and Sales to develop scope documentation on new product, growth plans for existing products, identify criteria for success, develop epics and stories for design and development, and ultimately drive the launch of new products and features. The position also serves as key account liaison between multiple teams and geographic regions
Product Strategy - Conduct market and competitive analysis and leverage existing research and data to identify market opportunities. Translate market opportunities into concrete product strategy, tactical roadmaps and training materials.
Product Development – Build robust, scalable software products that engage and entertain our fans while delivering on key business and revenue objectives. Manage product roadmaps working with stakeholders to understand, prioritize, and define requirements. In partnership with developers, designers, and business partners, ensure timely and high quality delivery of products that support our overall business strategy and goals.
Product Operations - Evangelize and communicate product vision and capabilities to internal and external customers at all levels. Define and own go-to-market strategies and execution of product launches. Define, monitor, and report key performance indicators and other metrics for products owned.
Account Management –Serve as the lead point of contact for digital questions or requests from the markets. Build and maintain strong relationships with the market’s management, sales, and content teams. Provide feedback and collaboration on content strategy to help achieve growth goals and communicate progress of monthly/quarterly progress. Ensure proper product execution through ongoing market trainings and regular oversight of products. Manage requests from internal partners via proprietary ticket system.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for strategic planning and managing the entire product lifecycle for Alpha’s interactive mobile and emerging platforms entertainment products, including overseeing regular updates for existing products as well as bringing innovative new products to market.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Manage numerous mobile and emerging platforms and projects from concept inception through launch and post-launch key internal account relationships.
- Collaborate with internal developers, designers and external partners to implement and manage product features, direct QA efforts and to grow ongoing third party relationships.
- Advocate for product users and create detailed and comprehensive product requirement documents detailing innovative and effective product experience
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities and projects at any given time with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy. A portfolio of work that displays a genuine passion for product is required.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Media field or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a technical or product management/product marketing role or related position.
- Proven track record of using analytics to drive product improvements and actionable insights.
- Experience with audience segmentation and management.
- Expertise with Google Tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DFP, etc.
- Experience working in a team environment, working closely with clients and co-workers.
- Experience overseeing the daily operation of social media campaigns and other digital ad campaigns.
- High degree of experience in traditional as well as digital design.
- Deep experience managing websites, using and training others on content management systems, apps and ad serving technologies.
- Proven ability to dive deep in understanding the product, business, and the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated quantitative skills, ability to use hard data and metrics to develop business cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with constantly evolving deadlines in an ever-changing landscape.
- Must be available and willing to work evenings and weekends as needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be reachable via phone and/or email after business hours when necessary.
- Extremely knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Power Point, Excel, and Word.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- Knowledge of evolving social media platforms.
- Knowledge of Word Press and Interactive tools/products.
- Experience working in Agile.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join an exciting, growing media company submit your cover letter, portfolio, and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: HR – Digital Product Manager
1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.