National Web Content Producer
Alpha Media is seeking experienced National Web Content Producers to be located in our corporate office in Portland, Oregon. The National Web Content Producer is tasked with managing and writing on-trend, clear and concise online content, remaining up to date with what is happening in the world, media, and culture. The goal of this position is to increase our web content across multiple digital marketing channels, engage with our audience and reflect our promotional strategies. These exciting positions offer flexibility on geographic location and we are open to considering allowing the right applicants the ability to work remotely.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
Are you energetic, creative, and a hard worker? If so, you might be the right person for one of these five available positions.
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Write and produce across multiple brands on-trend, concise, and eye-catching online content for Alpha Media. This includes content for the homepage, collection pages, product pages, long-form blog style pages, microsites, and landing pages, as well as other social engagement content and emails.
- Promote and support the company’s stations by keeping his/her finger on the pulse of what is happening in the news, political, music, culture, and world of the audience.
- Accurately and swiftly report on several platforms.
- Work collaboratively with other departments in producing a shared vision.
- Work hours will vary and often times require nights, weekends, and holidays.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- A minimum of three years digital marketing experience.
- A minimum of three years content writing experience.
- Extensive knowledge across all relevant Social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinker who understands the “big picture”
- Enjoys a fast-paced atmosphere and can produce a wide array of content likely to go viral.
- Passionate producer of top-notch work.
- A thorough understanding of the production and formatting of web content, articles, blogs, and other online content.
- A team player who can think outside the box and communicate to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to multitask and manage several projects at once with competing deadlines.
- Extremely organized
- Extremely organized and able to handle high stress situations, especially in the event of breaking news
- Must be articulate and digitally savvy.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: HR – National Web Content Producer
1211 SW 5th Avenue, Suite 750
Portland, OR 97204
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.