Alpha Media - Fredericksburg is seeking an experienced Production Director for our four station cluster. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual who works well under the pressure of strict deadlines, is a self-starter with the ability to multi-task, and enjoys working in a tight-knit team environment.
Alpha Media is one of the fastest growing companies in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative, and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events, and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities for this position may include:
- Oversee the production and insertion of all advertising campaigns including local, regional, national, and barter ads.
- Produce quality imaging and promos for five diverse radio brands.
- Create and execute best practices for the Production Department.
- Work closely with traffic, sales, and programming to ensure quality production is done on a timely basis.
- Create high quality commercials for our advertisers, including original multi-tracked and multi-faceted campaigns.
- Work directly with clients to execute their campaigns which may include writing great commercials for the client.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Operations Manager or Market Manager and consistent with the position.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Working knowledge of radio automation software.
- Extensive experience with Adobe production tools.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to relate to the audience and have a strong listener interaction.
- Knowledge of all applicable FCC rules and regulations.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced-high-growth, rapidly changing culture and environment.
- Participate in occasional radio station events or remote broadcasts.
- Maintain a positive attitude to ensure great relations with our staff, listeners, and clients.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter, resume, and production MP3 demo ASAP by clicking on the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Sandy Ridgeway, Business Manager
616 Amelia Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.