Alpha Media - Peoria is seeking a Sales Assistant to work directly with Account Executives and Sales Managers. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications with a strong knowledge of Excel and Power Point and be detail oriented, organized, and able to multi-task as well as being a team player.
Alpha Media is one of the fastest growing companies in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon Alpha Media operates 228 radio stations within 49 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Responsibilities of this position may include:
- Commercial order entry and production coordination using industry-specific software on behalf of sellers and/or managers.
- Create Power Point presentations for sales packages and recaps.
- Coordination sales activities and projects
- Manage daily and weekly reports.
- Front desk break cover and fill-in.
- Assist in special events and projects.
- Coordinate house trade accounts.
- Other duties assigned and consistent with the position.
Requirements of this position include the following:
- Experience with evolving social media platforms and related metrics.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing team environment.
- Able to work with clients, management, and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience dealing with constantly evolving deadlines.
- Knowledgeable in all Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Power Point and Excel.
Preference may be given to candidates who have the above experience plus the following:
- Prior broadcast industry experience.
- Strong understanding of Wide Orbit traffic software and vCreative.
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint.
- General knowledge of sales concepts and sales software.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Emily Holman, Business Manager
331 Fulton Street, 12th Floor
Peoria, IL 61602
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.