Street Team Crew Member
Alpha Media – Fredericksburg is looking for a Street Team Crew Member to be part of our Promotions team and the face of our stations - 93.3 WFLS, 99.3 The Vibe, 96.9 The Rock, and WNTX 96.5FM/1350AM. The successful candidate will have the proven ability to interact with listeners and clients while managing quick event set ups, tear downs and everything in between. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with the ability to take direction, possess excellent communication and customer service skills and enjoy working in a team environment that is dynamic and fast paced.
Alpha Media is the fastest growing company in media today. We have a passion for great radio and digital content. Our philosophy is to be smaller, faster, bolder, and work as a high functioning, best of class team at all levels. We hire and retain top talent who are unique, innovative and vibrant. We believe in creating progressive products, world-class events and building strong relationships in our communities.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, Alpha Media operates 250 radio stations within 50 markets across the United States covering all formats.
We are live and local and can’t wait to talk to you!
Under the supervision of the Promotions Director, the Street Team Member is responsible for assisting in the execution of any and all station and company events. This may include concerts, live broadcasts, station appearances, internal company events and/or conferences and more.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Setting up station events: raising tents, plugging in sound systems, putting up signage/banners.
- Managing the events while in progress: interacting with listeners, leading games, prize wheels, speaking on the microphone/PA.
- Successfully communicate with several different types of positions: listeners, employees, management at events, clients.
- Light office work.
- Other duties as assigned and consistent with the position.
Requirements for this position include the following:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license and current auto insurance.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Must have a positive, enthusiastic attitude.
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
Preference may be given to candidates who meet the above requirements and have the following:
- 21 years or older.
- Have an interest in radio.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule.
- College education or other higher education.
If you feel you are a qualified candidate and want to join a fast moving, growing entity submit your cover letter and resume ASAP by clicking the Apply button below. You may also mail the same to:
ATTN: Sandy Ridgeway, Business Manager
616 Amelia Street
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
Alpha Media is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.